• SpEVA – Patented foam material for the sole, which recovers quickly after deformation. Improves the spring of the sole.
• Removable Sockliner – EVA insole, which takes the shape of the foot, can be removed for inserting medical insoles.
• Solid Rubber Outsole – Sole, providing increased durability and grip.
• REARFOOT GEL® TECHNOLOGY CUSHIONING SYSTEM – Attenuates shock during impact phase and allows for a smooth transition to midstance.
• California Slip Lasting for stability and comfort. The top of the shoe is sewn to a fabric or a board of EVA material and is directly attracted to the middle layer of the sole.
- top – textile, synthetics
- sole - caoutchouc
Actual product colour may vary from the photo shown due to light exposure & colour display of different monitors